Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to stay...

I really, really tried. Hard. But I can't stay away any longer. I was trying to divest myself of some of my technological habits, and I thought to myself, "Foran, ditch the blog. Nobody will care (which, I still belive is pretty close to the truth) and soon you yourself won't even think about it. And I did not think about it for a good number of months. But the desire came creeping back. And so, here I am. Voila. Blogger Fee has re-emerged. I realise that I just kind of like noting down stuff, as much for myself as for anybody else. It is kind of fun to find your own little e-footprint in the blogosphere. SO.... today is a day of minor annoyances. A gal home from school sick again, stupid knee (the 'good' one) playing up, necessitating the purchase and deployment of a knee brace, a minor headache, and the imminent departure of a husband to a night job for the second night in a row. Oh, and I have a sad selection of groceries and no inspiration for what to make for supper. Grrr. I cannot even have a bevvie now, as I am off to teach my very nice class of newbies. Blah, blah, blah....blog!

5 comments:

Us said...

You labelled it under "knees" ? Okay...Glad you're back. c

Exile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Exile said...

Damn it all - had to re-post to avoid an extraneous indefinite article.

Good to see you back in writing form, Fi. Have some drinks with Hamish and feel better.

Radical Bradacal said...

Uhm ... *I* care. And I'm clearly a very important person. Ergo, Blog on, Fee!

QueenFee said...

Thanks, my beauties!