Sunday, March 7, 2010

World's Most Boring Blog Entry

We are having trauma with the wireless router, or some such pain-in-the-ass-yet-necessary device here at the Crazy House. I cannot get the internet on my computer, so here I am using Lee's until those slackers from Telus come here and fix me up again. This is why things have been quiet on the blog front. It is just odd to write a blog on a keyboard not your own.

This weekend has been good thus far. Highlights have included a Vietnamese dinner for my birthday on Friday night, a coffee with Mum and the girls at the Priddis View & Brew (yes, the wee hamlet of my growing up years has a coffee shop, and a sweet, good one at that!), and a drink with Lee last night at the Wild Rose Brewery/Pub. Very Nice, I say. Very Nice.
Lowlights have included an epic allergy wing-out, by me, of course, at riding with Raine yesterday, having to drive all over creation at an insalubriously early hour yesterday morning, on various errands, and now, immersed in housework and laundry, and even the executing of same in my jammies is doing little to ease the pain and suffering.

All of the above has, indeed, made this the world's most unfortunate, tedious and blah blog entry. I do apologise for this, but we can't all be wizards of the written world all the time. Or ever, for that matter. I will aspire to wizard-dom soon, if I survive the ennui of domestic duty.

3 comments:

Radical Bradacal said...

your writing, no matter how boring you proclaim, is magical indeed, my friend. And when you don't write, I definitely notice.

Besides - being exciting all the time is just boring. Real life is in the details. ;) Here's to horseback riding lessons, drinks with loved ones, and the broken routers of the world.

QueenFee said...

Thanks, my dear. You're the BEST!

Aubadicus said...

I fixed the modem. Now where's your new blog entry?